Forums Forums Traffic Signs General Discussion Certificate/Diploma in Traffic Sign Design Reply To: Certificate/Diploma in Traffic Sign Design


Hi Lauren,

Yes, there is a difference between Certificate and Diploma. The Professional Certificate is equivalent to a national Qualifications and Credit Framework Level 3 qualification. The Professional Diploma is at a higher level and is considered equivalent to a QCF Level 5/6 qualification.

The IHE Professional Diploma can be used as the basis for a Personalised Report or a Further Learning report so can help you achieve the required academic base for IEng Professional Registration with the Engineering Council.